CraftBot XL 3D desktop printer was designed and built as the ultimate tool for engineers and all makers who can benefit from an outstanding build volume. CraftBot XL 3D’s designers enlarged the build plate, increased its heating capacity and improved bearings to achieve a more silent and more precise operation.
SPECIAL OFFER: For this month only, get 5 FREE PLA Filaments when you buy a CraftBot XL!
- Additional information
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Enlarged the build plate, increased its heating capacity, improved bearings to achieve a more silent and more precise operation.
- 300 x 200 x 440 mm build volume (approx. 12” x 8” x 17”)
- Wi-Fi connection for remote control & upload
- Improved bearings to achieve a more silent and more precise operation
- Nozzle kit included
With the CraftBot XL, CraftBot took the features from its popular, award-winning CraftBot Plus and CraftBot 2 models, improved them for 3D printing on a larger scale.
CraftBot XL features improved bearings for quiet and precise 3D printing, and includes CraftBot’s nozzle kit, so depending on your project, you can choose to print with greater accuracy or greater speed.
BUILD WITH FEWER JOINS
- CraftBot XL has a 300 x 200 x 440 mm (approx. 12” x 8” x 17”) printing size that enables you to build the same object using fewer parts, it results in fewer joins.
DISCOVER ACCURACY AND HIGH QUALITY IN EVERY DETAIL
- Printing accuracy – CraftBot XL is capable of 50 micron/layer resolution (with 0.25 mm nozzle) providing excellent print quality.
- Nozzle kit – The package includes 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm MK8 copper nozzles and a wrench.
- Improved bearings – Linear rails and upgraded bearings enable quieter operation and greater precision.
TOUCH THE COLORS
- Color LCD touchscreen – CraftBot has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
CONTROL THE PROCESS
- WIFI connectivity – With apps available for iOS and Android devices users can upload 3D projects to their CraftBot XL, start and stop the printing process, control the heat settings, the fans and the light.
- Print pause & resume – You can change color or finish printing when filament ran out or after a blackout.
- CraftWare – Universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
KEEP IT WARM
- Heatable platform – It enables CraftBot XL to print with all filaments that can only be used with the heatable platform.
- Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
- Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
- Works with all HQ filaments measuring 1,75 mm in diameter.
DIRECT PENDRIVE INFORMATION LOAD
- Easiest way to upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot’s memory. Test your device with sample files that you can find on the pendrive packed in the box.
- At Ram Peripherals, we love 3D printing. Our support staff has in-depth knowledge of the technology and always ready to help you.
|Printing Technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Build Volume:||30cm x 20cm x 44cm|
|Layer Resolution||100 micron (ultra) 200 micron (high) 300 micron (medium)|
|XY Positioning Precision:||4 microns|
|Z Positioning Precision:||2 microns|
|Filament Diameter:||0.069 in [1.75 mm]|
|Nozzle Diameter:||Includes nozzle kit with 0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm nozzles|
|Print Speed:||50-200 mm/s|
|Connectivity:||USB cable, USB pendrive, WiFi|
|Supported File Types:||Object (.obj), STL (.stl), CWPRJ|
|Product Dimensions:||X: 49 cm, Y: 46 cm, Z: 64 cm|
|Ambient Operating Temperature:||15-32 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||0-32 °C|
|Operating Nozzle Temperature:||180-260 °C|
|Operating Heated Build Plate Temperature:||50-110°C|