- Additional information
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Following the Leader series, our product developers present the dddrop EVO Twin
The dddrop EVO Twin is a beautiful professional 3D printer with a huge printing volume, focus on functionality and has a significantly increased build speed compared to the previous model. The 7 inch full color touchscreen, the upgraded printer control together with the next generation computer processor unit makes the printer easy to operate.
- Developed and manufactured in the Netherlands
- The printer has an open filament system, giving you the free choice of material
- The closed, climate-controlled chamber together with the swappable high-temperature print bed enables perfectly printing high-tech materials with stricter temperature requirements
- Thanks to the active cooling of the swappable print bed, complex models and completely bridges can be printed perfectly
- The swappable print bed ensures that you can immediately continue with the next print
- The two independent nozzles (print heads) enable the use of soluble support materials for the successful printing of virtually any complex part.
- The unique design of the nozzles prevents clogging.
- The dddrop offers the right nozzle for every job: super detailed or super-fast. You can choose from the print heads: 0.2 – 0.4 (standard) – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.0mm in brass, stainless steel or tungsten carbide and you can change them in under a minute.
- The great advantage of the dddrop EVO Twin is that it is a fully integrated SMART device, so you can operate your printer via LAN and / or WiFi from anywhere in the world
- Print your models at any location without sharing your models or files
- The EVO Twin gives a notification when it’s out of filament, a huge advantage when printing expensive materials.
The dddrop EVO Twin, works with dddrop filament and settings for Simplify3D slicing software which can be downloaded on our website. You can design your own models or download 3D models from the web. Within minutes you convert your 3D model into a print.
Are you looking for a professional 3D printer that perfectly print with high-tech materials as ABS, PET-G, Metal or Carbon? Print with two materials? For larger and smaller products? Full control and full support? The dddrop EVO Twin it offers you all!
The dddrop EVO Twin 3D Printer Professional Bundle Includes:
- dddrop EVO Twin 3D Printer
- Simplify 3D Slicing Software
- Free Delivery & Installation
- Free 1/2 day Training
- Year 2 Bronze Support Plan
- 1 x PolyBox Filament Storage
- 1 x PrintDry Filament Dryer
- 1 x PVA Filament
- 1 x TPU Filament
- 2 x PLA Filament
|Features||Dual printhead (twin): up to 300°C.|
|Smart: Remote control via phone/tablet app or browser from anywhere in the world, printing via USB/WiFi/LAN.|
|Filament Management: Automatic switch to a full reel when out of filament for continuous printing or pause and messaging on filament problems. Never lose a print because no filament or entangled filament and always use up your entire reel!|
|Temperature controlled print room: Fully controlled print room keeps warping at bay, especially useful when printing more high-tech materials.|
|Swappable buildplate: Swap your buildplatform easy for different printjobs and materials.|
|7 inch full color touchscreen|
|Next generation CPU (computer processor unit)|
|Next generation printer control|
|Printer dimensions||530 x 660 x 570mm|
|Build volume||330 x 310 x 305mm|
|Heated print bed||130 °C|
|Max. printing speed||150 mm/s|
|Print layer height||0.05 – 0.75mm|
|Nozzle diameter||0.2 – 0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.0 mm|
|Nozzle material||(optional) Brass, Stainless steel or Tungsten Carbide|
|Materials||PLA, ABS, PETG, FLEX, HIPS, PVA, PA (Nylon), PC, PP, Metal-, Carbon- and Wood filled, and more… 1.75mm open filament system.|