- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Spool of MakerBot Dissolvable Filament
Support Filament for Use with Your MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer
MakerBot Dissolvable Filament is the best, most consistent, and most tested dissolvable support filament for your MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer.
It is optimized for this 3D printer and specifically designed for use as a solid infill material with MakerBot ABS Filament.
- Create 3D prints with complexity, overhangs, and movable parts never before possible.
- MakerBot Dissolvable Filament is very similar to MakerBot ABS Filament but dissolves in limonene, a common citrus-scented solvent.
- Place the 3D print in limonene and the supports will dissolve away in just 8–24 hours, leaving the print made with ABS Filament intact.
- Limonene is a nontoxic solvent made from orange rinds. It’s a common, colorless, citrus- scented solvent available online and in grocery and home stores.
- MakerBot Dissolvable Filament is fully supported by the free and powerful MakerBot Desktop app that automatically generates the needed support structure.