- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Small Spool of MakerBot PLA Filament (250g)
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament optimized for use in MakerBot’s 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers. This size spool is for use in the MakerBot Replicator Z18, Replicator 2, Replicator Mini, Replicator + and Replicator Mini +
All MakerBot Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is optimized for Grip Surface adhesion on the MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+.
- MakerBot PLA Filament also adheres well to acrylic and MakerBot Build Plate Tape on the MakerBot Replicator (5th Gen) and older models.
Khaki, Army Green, Ocean Blue, Light Brown, Peach, Glow in the Dark