- Additional information
What is PET-G Carbon filament?
With carbon we mean carbon fiber-reinforced polymer. In the case of carbon-filled filaments, small fibers are added to the base material, in this case PET-G, to improve the properties of that material. Carbon fibers are extremely strong and ensure that the filament increases in strength and stiffness. Print settings hardly differ from normal settings used for PET-G.
Carbon fibers are extremely strong and ensure that the filament increases in strength and stiffness. This means that the printed parts will be much lighter and more form-retaining, because the carbon fibers help prevent shrinkage during cooling.
Carbon fibers give the material extra strength and also make the product lighter. This makes it suitable for applications where weight and strength are important, such as for drones or the automotive industry.
Tip: use PET-G CARBON for products that need to be strong and light.
Specifications PET-G Carbon filament*
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Print temperature: 235-255°C
- Melt temperature: 230°C ± 10%
- Print bed temperature: ±75˚C
- Storage: cool & dry (15-25°C), away from UV light
- Standard print settings available
- Colour: Dark Grey
* The values are a indication for the print materials, no rights can be derived from this information.