- Reviews (0)
TOP 6 FEATURES IN SIMPLIFY3D
Simplify3D® Software provides a comprehensive operating system for your 3D printer.
Quick and Easy Startup:
• Start printing quickly with pre-configured profiles optimized for your 3D printer.
• Follow helpful on-screen tips and wizards to discover powerful new techniques.
• One integrated software suite contains everything you need to print high quality parts.
Unmatched Slicing Performance:
• Simplify3D® is the fastest and most powerful slicer available for desktop 3D printers.
• High-performance software algorithms often outpace other slicers by a 10-to-1 margin.
• Save sliced files to an SD card or use a USB connection to gain real-time information.
Informative Preview Mode:
• Preview every single movement of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
• Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
• Access Preview tools that estimate print time, filament usage and material cost.
Customizable Support Structures:
• Use auto-generated supports or fully customize support size, placement and density.
• Remove support structures easily and cleanly to minimize damage to your model.
• Construct complex parts confidently, with greater control over the end result.
Optimized Dual Extrusion:
• Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to streamline the setup of dual-extrusion projects.
• Create sharp definition between colors using Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
• Learn to print using different materials in each extruder, creating exciting new possibilities!
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
• Apply different print settings to each model, or apply settings to groups of models.
• Maximize build plate capacity with spatial organizer and model manipulation tools.
• Optimize quality and decide whether to print continuously layer-by-layer or sequentially.
• The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
• The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
• System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.