- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Specifications
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding – ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) – copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance – can be cut, filed or glued post printing – acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240ºC and a heated bed temperature of 70°C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Black, White, Blue, Red, Green, Natural Transparent, Silver/Metal Grey
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.05 mm|
|Process Temperature||230 to 240° C|
|Net Weight||2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)|
|Gross Weight||3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Spool Diameter||20.00 cm (7.87 In)|
|Spool Depth||7.20 cm (2.83 In)|
|Hub Diameter||10.20 cm (4.02 In)|
|Hub Hole Diameter||5.10 cm (2.01 In)|
|Heated platform required?||Recommended|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||-20 to 60° C|