A high quality water soluble support material that can be used with a number of different polymers and easily dissolved in cold water. This environmentally-friendly material provides support for printing objects with overhangs or particularly complex structures. Verbatim BVOH follows the tightest Japanese quality controls as standard, ensuring excellent layer-forming and adhesion properties.
- Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer (BVOH) for material extrusion
- Water dissolvable support material
- Waste can be disposed with household effluent**
- Excellent layer-forming, emulsifying, adhesive
- Best in combination with ABS, PLA, and PET material
- Light- and UV-sensitive
- High solubility
- Main applications: Support material for filaments, printing projects with overhangs or complex objects
- Made in Japan.
**>20 times weight of water to this material required for disposal (i.e >20cc water to 1g BVOH) with a maximum of 2kg of BVOH per day. When more BVOH is to be used per day, professional organic effluent treatment will be required.