- Additional information
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the world’s problems? Then Protopasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
Electrify prints for Simple Circuits & Touch-Sensitive Devices!
- Available in 1.75 & 2.85 (3) mm diameters.
- 125g are loose coils, 500g is on a 8″ diameter spool, 2kg is on a 12″ diameter spool.
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or hotter) – no heated bed or special nozzle required
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers, such as Makerbot, FlashForge, Dremel, Ultimaker, Printrbot, and more!
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
- Also experiment with ESD or 3D printed bearings!
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 1.75mm filament: 2-3kohm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 2.85mm filament: 800-1200ohm